Han's Blog
Han's Summer Journal
Saturday, June 6, 2009
My First Post
School ended on Thursday. Ampa gave me $20 for my report card. I spent it on legos and a Junie B. Jones book. My legos are fun. I got a miner that actually digs.
I'm going to go play wii sports.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(35)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(12)
▼
June
(10)
Swimming Lessons
Playing with my cousins
Last Day in Niagara Falls - Part 2
The Last Day in Niagara Part 1
Niagara Day 4
3rd Day in Niagara
2nd Day In Niagara Falls
The First Day of Vacation at Niagara Falls
Summer Fun!
My First Post
About Me
Han
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment