Wednesday, July 29, 2009
My Day with Daniella and John
When I woke up, I had to get dressed and eat breakfast. Then we went to Daniella's house and drove over to the movie theater to watch Star Wars: The Clone Wars. It was a free movie day. Then we went to Subway to eat lunch. I almost ate a whole foot long. John and Daniella can't even eat a 6 inch! Then we went to the piano store and got my new piano books. We looked at the guitars and I liked the one I have and one other one in the store. Daniella and John liked ones too. John liked a black one and Daniella liked a blue one with bubbles. Then we went back to Daniella's house and I had my piano lessons. I finished my first set of books! Then I moved to Set B. I'm working on one of Daniella's favorite songs. Then me and John played Wipeout and parades. I was wearing a Steelers helmet that John had. We had 2 parades. I had a fun day with John and Daniella.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment