Thursday, August 27, 2009
First Week of School
This week I started school. I had lots of fun with Mrs. Snyder on the first day. I also got to make a saucer on the first day of school. We are going to have our faces in them like we are driving them! Then after a few things, we went to special that was art. We made anything we want. Zoie made a Steelers sign and I wrote a poem about my summer. The best part about school is drawing on the SmartBoard. Today on the SmartBoard, we played the Wii. We played Brain Age! It was really hard! Especially the expert ones! I like second grade and I will have a fun day tomorrow. It will be the 4th day of school already and FRIDAY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope you are having fun Han. I wish I could see you. When I come back do you want to play star wars?
ReplyDelete