Han's Blog
Han's Summer Journal
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Swimming Lessons
Swimming lessons were nice because I got a card saying I finished Level 2. The water was freezing today! We are going to have the "Big Test" tomorrow. I was working on my back stroke and doing much better.
1 comment:
Anonymous
July 5, 2009 at 1:31 PM
Congrats Dude!!!!! Way to get past level 2. You keep going!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(35)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(12)
▼
June
(10)
Swimming Lessons
Playing with my cousins
Last Day in Niagara Falls - Part 2
The Last Day in Niagara Part 1
Niagara Day 4
3rd Day in Niagara
2nd Day In Niagara Falls
The First Day of Vacation at Niagara Falls
Summer Fun!
My First Post
About Me
Han
View my complete profile
Congrats Dude!!!!! Way to get past level 2. You keep going!
ReplyDelete